www.vorhilfe.de
- Förderverein -
Der Förderverein.

Gemeinnütziger Verein zur Finanzierung des Projekts Vorhilfe.de.
Hallo Gast!einloggen | registrieren ]
Startseite · Mitglieder · Impressum
Forenbaum
^ Forenbaum
Status VH e.V.
  Status Vereinsforum

Gezeigt werden alle Foren bis zur Tiefe 2

Navigation
 Startseite...
 Suchen
 Impressum
Das Projekt
Server und Internetanbindung werden durch Spenden finanziert.
Organisiert wird das Projekt von unserem Koordinatorenteam.
Hunderte Mitglieder helfen ehrenamtlich in unseren moderierten Foren.
Anbieter der Seite ist der gemeinnützige Verein "Vorhilfe.de e.V.".
Partnerseiten
Weitere Fächer:

Open Source FunktionenplotterFunkyPlot: Kostenloser und quelloffener Funktionenplotter für Linux und andere Betriebssysteme
Forum "Korrekturlesen" - fairy tale - the heir
fairy tale - the heir < Korrekturlesen < Englisch < Sprachen < Vorhilfe
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

fairy tale - the heir: Frage (reagiert)
Datum: 18:08 Fr 19.12.2008
Autor: little.bubble

meine vorige disskusion is schon abgelaufen, deshalb hab i sie nochmals erstellt!

Es wäre echt nett, wenn jemand nochmals einen Blick auf diese Geschichte werfen könnte! DANKE

The heir
Once upon a time there was a kingdom called “Rosefield” far far away from here. The king of this kingdom lived in a beautiful castle on a hill. He was very rich and famous, because he supported the people and helped poor ones. The nation loved their king and the queen. So the people called them the merciful King Jack and the graceful Queen Johanna. King Jack was married 30 years and he still loved his beautiful wife Johanna. But there was one problem: Merciful King Jack was very old and sickly. They never have had a child because Johanna was not able to give birth to one. So King Jack had to find a dignified male heir. He ordered courier to proclaim: “My faithful citizens of “Rosefield” I am looking for an heir because I don’t know how much time remains for me to live. I invite all sons of the kingdom to my castle. The bravest, most kind and most just one will be the prospective king of “Rosefield”.”
The next day many young men came to the castle. King Jack and Queen Johanna talked to everyone to find out how was the right one for the great heir. But there were many really brave and kind sons. King Jack had to find one, but he didn’t know how. So he talked to his beautiful wife and she said: “My esteemed husband, I probably know how to find the right one. All kings in this kingdom who had a name beginning with the letter “J”, such as King Jonathan, King Jacob or King Jens, were good kings like you. Choose the one whose name begins with an “J” and you will choose the right one. I promise you.”
King Jack followed the advice of his wife, but the next problem came up: There were three young men left who had a name beginning with a “J”, Joe, Joshua and James. King Jack decided to test the last three in a task. He said: “Joe, Joshua and James you have to find the most valuable thing of the world and bring it to me. You will find it hidden in the forest not far away from here, but you have to look for it carefully.”
Joe, Joshua and James got horses and rode into the forest. James got the fastest and biggest horse. Joe said: “Please give me your horse. I am so tall and I cannot ride on my little horse.” James gave him the horse and said: “I am short enough to ride on this horse. It is a pleasure to help you!” They rode an hour through the wood, but they hadn’t found anything.
So Joe wanted to search the most valuable thing in the world by himself and gave his competitors the slip. After some time he came to a deep and dark lake. In it he saw something shining. So Joe jumped into the water and dived for the shining thing. It was a very glamorous and expensive ring with a big diamante on it. Joe thought: “This is the most valuable thing I ever have sawn. I am sure that this is the thing King Jack meant.” So Joe went back to the castle.
After Joshua noticed that Joe was absent he got nervous. He didn’t want to divide the most valuable thing with James so he attempted to search for it by himself. Joshua urged his horse on and galloped away from James. Joshua rode through the forest. At once there was a loud noise, his horse scared and throw Joshua. Then James passed by and stopped to help Joshua. He helped him to stand up and asked: “Can I help you?” Joshua jumped on the horse of James and said: “I don’t need your help! You will never find the most valuable thing in the world!” Joshua galloped away and James was standing alone in the forest.
After some time Joshua came to a special tree. It was very thick and it looked (like) that there was something in it. He felt the tree and discovered a door. Joshua opened it and there was a special mirror in it. The mirror was decorated golden and if you looked in it you could see beautiful pictures. Joshua was sure that this was the most valuable thing in the world and returned to the castle. It became dark and James decided not leave the forest. When he was at the castle he saw Joe and Joshua standing with their most valuable things in the world. Joe had a ring and Joshua a mystery mirror. King Jack said: “I see Joe you have found a very expensive things, but it isn’t the most valuable thing in the world.” Joshua wanted to show the king that he had not an ordinary mirror and he put it on the wall. He says: “Mirror mirror on the wall, show me something wonderful!” Suddenly the mirror started to shine and glimmer. King Jack came closer to the mirror and then he saw what happened in the forest. He said: “Now I know who is the right one for the heir.” Joshua smiled. The king continued: “Joshua you found something very special in the forest but you won’t be the prospective king of “Rosefield”! James owns the most valuable thing in the world. He is helpful and kind-hearted. It is true that James doesn’t hold something expensive in his hands, but in his heart. James, I am sure you will be a good king!”

Bezug
fairy tale - the heir: Mitteilung
Datum: 18:18 Fr 19.12.2008
Autor: reverend

Hallo little.bubble,

dann ist es besser, Du machst die bestehende (zu der es ja auch schon Korrekturen gab), einfach wieder auf.
Stell dort eine neue Frage ein mit neuer Gültigkeitsdauer,
dann ist der ganze Diskussionsstrang wieder aktuell.

Außerdem sehen andere Bearbeiter, dass es schon Vorarbeiten gegeben hat.

Liebe Grüße,
reverend

Bezug
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

^ Seitenanfang ^
ev.vorhilfe.de
[ Startseite | Mitglieder | Impressum ]