www.vorhilfe.de
- Förderverein -
Der Förderverein.

Gemeinnütziger Verein zur Finanzierung des Projekts Vorhilfe.de.
Hallo Gast!einloggen | registrieren ]
Startseite · Mitglieder · Impressum
Forenbaum
^ Forenbaum
Status VH e.V.
  Status Vereinsforum

Gezeigt werden alle Foren bis zur Tiefe 2

Navigation
 Startseite...
 Suchen
 Impressum
Das Projekt
Server und Internetanbindung werden durch Spenden finanziert.
Organisiert wird das Projekt von unserem Koordinatorenteam.
Hunderte Mitglieder helfen ehrenamtlich in unseren moderierten Foren.
Anbieter der Seite ist der gemeinnützige Verein "Vorhilfe.de e.V.".
Partnerseiten
Weitere Fächer:

Open Source FunktionenplotterFunkyPlot: Kostenloser und quelloffener Funktionenplotter für Linux und andere Betriebssysteme
Forum "Korrekturlesen" - American Dream
American Dream < Korrekturlesen < Englisch < Sprachen < Vorhilfe
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

American Dream: Korrekturlesen
Datum: 16:08 Di 22.09.2009
Autor: BlackSalad

The text „the essence about the American Dream“ deals with the topic the American Dream, the imaginations of different generation and the change of it. The American Dream is the belief of personal success and physical comfort. Furthermore it isn’t only the material well-beeing, bvut also an especially feeling. James T. Dams give an explanation of the American Dream, that it is the dream of a better, fuller and richter life in an other country. Moreover the concept of American Dream has changed. In past all generation hope of a better life in America. But ten years later, the children, their parents have lived the American Dream left America and turn off from the American Dream and Society. Today we know facts like energy crises, that show us that it is not able to keep spending always. But people dreams of  an own home and a better life or something else. Because of that the people had decide what is best.
In my opinion the American Dream is a false illusion. But I can understand that poor people with terrible life conditions belief of the American Dream. Because this thought and hope give poor people power to cope with their hard life. All in all I think the hope of a better life is good but we should decide between illusions and reality

Ich habe diese Frage in keinem Forum auf anderen Internetseiten gestellt.

Bezug
American Dream: Antwort
Datum: 16:39 Di 22.09.2009
Autor: derdickeduke

The text „the essence about the American Dream“ deals with the topic [mm] \red{of} [/mm] the American Dream, the imaginations imagination heißt Vorstellungskraft. So Leid es mir tut, aber das Wort, das du suchst heißt "dream" of different [mm] generation\red{s} [/mm] and the change of it je nachdem was du meinst ist der Singular hier falsch und "all of them" wäre besser. The American Dream is the belief of [mm] \red{in} [/mm] personal success and physical comfort. Furthermore it isn’t only the material well-beeing being. Das hat nichts mit Bienen (bees) zu tun, but also an especially feeling. James T. Dams [mm] give\red{s} [/mm] an explanation of the American Dream :It is the dream of a better, fuller and ritcher life in an other country. Moreover the concept of American Dream has changed. In all past generations it was hope of a better life in America. But ten years later, the children [mm] \red{and} [/mm] their parents have lived the American [mm] Dream\red{,} [/mm] left America and [mm] turn\red{s} [/mm] off from the American Dream and Society. Today we know facts like [mm] \red{the} [/mm] energy [mm] \red{crisis}, [/mm] that show us that it is not possible to keep on consuming forever. But people [mm] \red{dream} [/mm] of  an own home and a better life or something else. Because of that the people have to decide what is best. In my opinion the American Dream is a false illusion are there correct illusions? ;-). But I can understand that poor people with terrible life conditions belive in the American Dream, because this thought and hope give poor people power to cope with their hard life. to sum up I think the hope of a better life is good but we should decide between illusions and reality.

Bezug
Ansicht: [ geschachtelt ] | ^ Forum "Korrekturlesen"  | ^^ Alle Foren  | ^ Forenbaum  | Materialien

^ Seitenanfang ^
ev.vorhilfe.de
[ Startseite | Mitglieder | Impressum ]